Well ladies, that was yesterday, and today is today!
Today’s CEO/entrepreneur can no longer tap his/her company’s full potential using a “command-and-control” style of managing business and people to make things work in the realization of bottom-line.
Forget what your mama or your boss told you, because following outdated rules can be bad for your career.
- Prepare your own success path
- Reinvest yourself and your image
- Focus on your strengths and contribute to others
- Learn from those who believe in your potential
- Catch up with high-tech era skills
- Challenge opportunities and go for it
- Seek a mentor and stick with them
- Read books written by authors who made it
Let’s face it, ladies!
So Let's work with them and learn from them, men are becoming more accepting and receptive to women leadership than we can afford to give them credit for. Ladies! the ball is in your court play your part and make a difference.